Saturday, August 9, 2014

Oma maa mansikka, muu maa mustikka = Suomi-photos

So, here we are, in Kampala, safe and sound. We arrived on Wednesday night and so far it's been quite busy couple of days. I'm finally starting to recover from the long flight (old bones, you see). I cannot really blame jet-lag as we have no time difference to Finland and only one hour to Germany, and I guess the culture shock could not have kicked in yet (in the hotel especially :P ), but still I felt a little bit under the weather these few days. Until this morning; I finally felt somehow different and more energetic. Good timing, as today we are going to move to our house! I'm very excited; after six weeks of living from suitcase, I'm very much looking forward to put my things in the cupboards and not pack them every two days. ;) As much as I love travelling... 

There you go, short "hello" from Kampala and now we will go back a bit, and I'll show you some photos of our summer holiday. First part my lovely Finland. Enjoy! ;)




























No comments:

Post a Comment