Friday, September 13, 2013

"Treasure, that is what you are. Honey, you're my golden star."

You remember when I told about the photoshooting? We got the pictures almost two weeks ago, but I was just too busy to put them here. But now I will, because I want to show all of you how cute we are no, modesty is not one of my strenghts ;).  

Actually we were so happy with the photos that we asked the photographer to take the wedding pictures! Even she lives in London. We will see if this plan will become true, or if we'll come to our senses and hire someone who is already here. :D

Picture by Ewa Slusarek

Picture by Ewa Slusarek

Picture by Ewa Slusarek

Picture by Ewa Slusarek

Picture by Ewa Slusarek

Picture by Ewa Slusarek

Picture by Ewa Slusarek

Please do not copy the pictures without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment