Thursday, February 14, 2013

A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked*

As you might have noticed, today is Valentine's day. But in Finland we call it Friend's day, so I decided to write something nice for the people I love. (Yes, I know this is lame.)

With you I have grown to be who I am today. You have made me stronger, happier and a little less selfish. You have made me proud of who I am. You have shared my happiness and my sorrow, you have made me feel I'm not alone. With you I've made mistakes and learned from them, with you I've had the funniest moments of my life. You've seen all sides of me, I don't need to pretend I am something different. You are my heroes and my role models. You have brought me to this day, when I'm happier than ever. Even now when we are far from each other, and we continue growing, I hope we never grow apart. I am still here for you, I still need you, and I miss you.

With love,
Noora (Rontti)


*Quote by Bernard Meltzer

1 comment: