Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I have not been this busy since I don't even remember.

Where to start....

So not so long time ago I was complaining about not having a job. And now I do. :) I got lucky, I was sending applications to some hostels in Wroclaw, and got one answer the next day. And yesterday was my first day, so say hello to the new housekeeper of Grampa's Hostel!


 It's just few hours five days a week, so I will get only some small money from it. But one groszy is a start of a million zlotys, right? ;) And anyway I believe there can be some other things gained from this job than just money. But more about that later...

The other new thing is the Polish course I started yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to order my beers in Polish before Christmas. :D Anyway the course was kinda expensive so I guess my motivation will and should be different than on German and Swedish lessons in the middle school... And I get to take my new skills in use right away! But don't worry, I don't see this blog changing in Polish anytime soon. :P There is only three other persons on this course, so everyone will get enough attention from the teacher for sure. I already noticed that I'm not the only one having some problems with the pronunciation, it seems to be hard for the native English speakers too...


The third and the best thing on this busy week is that my parents are here! So I get show the little tourist guide inside me, yei!. Also my boyfriend's parents will come here tomorrow, so we will see what kind of soup comes when you put everything together (I don't think there is a saying like this in English, but in Finnish it would be "Aikamoinen soppa.") :D So we are planning to have three dinners together, we'll see how it goes. I will tell you later. :) I will also play tourist and see some new sights in Wroclaw; I want  to go to zoo, and for a cruise along the river Odra. And really I want to see view of Wroclaw from up, there is a tower in city center where it should be possible. So I guess there should be lots of pictures coming next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment