Thursday, July 12, 2012


“Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”

Today I have been here exactly four weeks. Time has passed so fast. Even I'm not working and I still don't know too much people here, I've not been bored at all. Days go by sleeping, cleaning, cooking, shopping, sunbathing, watching TV, facebooking and reading and I'm wondering how I ever had time to go to work. :P (I can hear you hard-working people cursing my lazy ass there...) The only thing that keeps bothering me is that I gave myself a permission to enjoy this time without working and still every day I feel bad because I'm not "useful". I hope I can get rid of that feeling before the time is over..

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever.”

It is amazing how it can feel so good with somebody all the time, every day, every minute. You would think that if you put two persons who are used to live alone, living in the same apartment and spend all the free time together, they would get sick of each other in some point. But at least these four weeks have been wonderful and everyday feels better than before. I realize that this propably will not go on like this forever, but now I really cannot see any reason why not.

Quotes by A. A. Milne.

No comments:

Post a Comment